Explore Nursing Jobs at NGHS
As the highest ranking acute care facility in the Top 100 Workplaces in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for the second consecutive year, Northeast Georgia Health System is the clear choice for a nursing job in Atlanta. Nurses choose NGHS because of the opportunities for professional growth and our culture of creating a better healthcare experience. Here you’ll find opportunities you would only expect in an urban healthcare facility.
NGHS offers nursing job opportunities in these specialty areas:
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Center
- Mental Health
- The Cancer Center
- Stroke Care
- Diabetes Services
- Heart & Vascular Services
- Urgent Care
- Women & Children
- Long Term Care
- Wound Healing Center
NGHS nurses are driven to succeed in all that they do – from daily best practices to advancing the practice of nursing through innovation and on-going education.
NGHS Shared Governance Program
NGHS nurses thrive in an environment that empowers. Our shared governance of decision making:
- Promotes autonomy and accountability through participative decision making
- Empowers and engages all nurses to excel through professional performance and development
- Creates a culture of collaboration resulting in a high-quality professional life
Our governance structure – achieved through various committees – enables NGHS nurses to identify, debate and find solutions to key issues in providing the best possible patient care and creating an optimum professional environment.